Seven Ways To Avoid Home Maintenance Duties
The most popular thing that most people I know, don't
want to do is to take care of their yards. The second thing that most
people want to avoid doing is home maintenance. Here are seven ways to
avoid home maintenance, when it's finally time to do it.
1. Offer to take your wife out to breakfast or lunch, depending on what time of the day it is. If it's early in the morning, it will obviously be breakfast and lunch later on during the day. This often confuses the person in charge of the home maintenance schedule and if it doesn't, maybe it's shopping and the movie.
2. Invite one of their friends over without telling her. You can use this one at least once a month and if your wife has a lot of friends, and you might not ever have to do any home maintenance ever again.
3. Find the list and burn it. This will only work if she has one copy of course. If there are more copies, you might need to hire a private detective. Remember your main goal isn't to do any more work than you have to and if you need to start looking for these lists, you're working and that isn't good.
4. Pretend like you're ready to work, but find a nice quiet place on your property to relax. This might not work well, if you live on a small piece of property, but if you live on a large piece of property, your wife won't be able to find you for quite some time. Never hide in the same place twice.
5. You won't be able to use this one every day, but ask your wife if she wants to do something with the family and if she says no, start laying the guilt trip on her. Tell her that she never does anything with the family, even if she does stuff with the family every day. Remember the goal is to make her feel guilty and for you to get out of your home maintenance repair work.
6. If your wife isn't falling for any of the first five, and you feel like you need to pull out the big guns, here it is. You're going to need to fake being sick. How you do it is up to you, but this one usually works better in the winter time or during flu season than any other time of the year.
7. This is the ultimate way to avoid doing any home maintenance. I saved the best one for last. Hire someone to do the maintenance, so you don't have to. It doesn't get any better than this, unless you don't have any money to hire them of course and if that's the case, you need to find a better job.
I hope you had fun reading my seven ways to avoid home maintenance lists from your wife. Most men that I know have their own list of things that work well. You just need to find your own ways to become a pioneer in home maintenance avoidance.