Five Tips On How To Avoid Walking Through A Glass Door
This might sound like something that's impossible,
something that wouldn't happen very often or even something that has
never happened to you, but it doesn't mean that it hasn't happened to
someone else. I'm here to tell you, that it does happen and I'm going to
give you five tips on how to avoid walking through a glass door that isn't
1. Open the door, before someone runs into it. This is excellent advice, especially if you have someone in your house that keeps walking through doors that aren't open.
2. Learn how to read people's minds and see the future. This is extremely helpful in gambling, stock market trading, family disputes and even problems from walking through a door. With this knowledge, you will know before hand, so that it doesn't happen to you or your friends.
3. Remove the door from its hinges. This one is a no-brainer and should only be used for emergency situations. If you have more than one person per day walking through your door, it should be removed as soon as possible.
4. Put some signs up. Most people who drive are familiar with the green, yellow and red stop signs. This often helps people with poor vision who are over the age of 90, but can also be used for anyone who suffers from minor mental disorders.
5. Last but not least, all kidding aside, there are quite a few accidents from people walking through the sliding glass doors each year. You can usually avoid some of these problems, by sticking tape or stickers on the glass. Anything that you can think of will be helpful, especially when you've just finished cleaning the glass and no one can tell whether it's open or closed.
You think that problems like these don't happen anymore, but I hear about them often. Home safety should be a priority to you and your family and problems like these can easily be eliminated with a little bit of knowledge.