Five Things A Termite Inspection Company Might Not Ever Say
I don't think that I've ever heard of a termite
inspector, ever go to a home and not find any termites. Even if the home
doesn't have any damage that is visible from the termites, it seems like
it's always a good idea, to tent the home, just in case, for protection.
Anyway, here's five things that you might not ever hear a termite
inspector ever say.
1. Your house is free of termites. This means that there isn't, one termite on your property and the termite inspector isn't going to make any money. Let's face it, termite damage, whether it's visible or invisible, keeps these guys working.
2. Your house isn't going to fall down, if I don't do anything to stop the termites. I have seen homes, where termites have been working on them for quite some time and they still seem to stand up and function properly.
3. Termites don't eat much and I wouldn't worry about the damage. Most termite inspectors will tell you how much a termite in Hawaii or Africa will eat in a day, but doesn't seem to have an honest idea, how much damage they are doing to your home, if they can't actually see it.
4. Every one that works for our company, has at least 30 years experience, repairing any termite damage. Don't even get me started with this one.
5. We will replace all of the termite damage wood, back to its original condition. What they might say, is that they will replace the wood that is damaged by termites, that you can actually see.
There are plenty of great termite companies out there and this article was meant just to have fun with most of them. Termite damage can be a serious problem with some homes and I would suggest that you contact at least three termite inspectors, before proceeding ahead with any home repairs or use of chemicals.
Try not to forget, the only way that a termite inspection company will make any money, looking at your house, will be to find something wrong with it.